Search found 38 matches
My size small hermit crab, Hermes, has dug underground, buried himself, and I assume is molting. However, I have less than ideal soil (three parts creature soil to one part calci-sand) that is only about 2 inches deep so I'm worried he won't survive. Should I move him out, though he has already bega...
- Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:06 pm
- Forum: New Crabs and New Crab Owners
- Topic: Hello All! Lifelong Crab Lover, New Here
- Replies: 4
- Views: 93
I love sparky's shell! How old do you think sparky is? however old he (or she) is, my crabs must be about that age.
- Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:03 pm
- Forum: Emergency
- Topic: Is my crab molting? Hasnt moved much in a few days
- Replies: 26
- Views: 534
Any news on the little dude?
- Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:20 pm
- Forum: Crabs Needing a Home
- Topic: MI Highland, 2 hermit crabs looking for a forever home
- Replies: 1
- Views: 833
Are these dudes still availible?
Over summer vacation, I am going to ask one of my friends to crabsit for me, but I don't know how to get all the supplies to them. I am also anxious about leaving hermit crabs with someone who doesn't know much about them. What should I do, besides giving my friend a detailed list of feeding and car...