Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:02 am
- Forum: Local Adopters
- Topic: KY, NC, SC, TN Adopters
- Replies: 5
- Views: 20882
NORTH CAROLINA Hi I’m Hope! I’m a new crab mommy and I really want to give my crab Hank a friend. I’ve been doing nothing but research since I got him and I feel like I’m ready to take on another crab and make Hank happy by giving him a much needed friend. Im currently working on getting a better c...
- Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:45 am
- Forum: Crabs Needing a Home
- Topic: 13 hermits near Richmond va
- Replies: 5
- Views: 425
I unfortunately don’t have room for all of them but I would love to adopt the 2 of the little ones if you’re willing to separate them I’m in North Carolina but I’m constantly down in Virginia for my shopping.
- Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:22 am
- Forum: New Crabs and New Crab Owners
- Topic: New crabbie owner & I’m stressed!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 160
:crabbigsmile: Hi guys- so I went to the pet store and I saw this hermit crab who was so stressed out and I just impulsively brought him home. He was the only crab in the tank. No food was in there. Not very deep sand at all. He looked miserable. After doing further research I have learned that buyi...