Crabitat ideas?

Archived information regarding the proper control and maintenance of your crabitat.

Theodora

Crabitat ideas?

Post by Theodora » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:11 am

Hai! I want to re-deco my 'tat' soon. I would LOVE ideas. This could be a thread where you post pics of your tank(s)? Then I could get ideas and know what other crabbers like to use!

Crabber85

Crabitat ideas?

Post by Crabber85 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:09 am

@Theodora, I have a 120gallon long aquarium that has sand for substrate, lots of corals for climbing deco, two shower-caddy/moss pits and several sections of mopani wood.I tried to go for a heavy tropical look this iteration versus the woodsy look from two years ago. If anyone wants to post pictures to the thread we would rather have them linked from another hosting site such as photo-bucket as posting several small pictures or a few large ones directly to the thread eats up our alloted bandwidth pretty quickly which means any overages we incur have to come out of the forum owners pocket.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

finalfantasyxii

Crabitat ideas?

Post by finalfantasyxii » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:48 pm

I don't know what you have, but my crabs love climbing on my plastic vine and the net I got from Michaels. And cholla wood. They love my corner caddy moss pit. Think of a creative way to hang a shell shop. You can check out my tat I have a link in my sig.
Y'all can call me Sara
Certifiably Crab Crazy
http://s1051.photobucket.com/albums/s432/herder79/

Topic author
JediMasterThrash
Jedi Tech Support
Jedi Tech Support

Crabitat ideas?

Post by JediMasterThrash » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:56 pm

JMT.

Stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking crab-herder since '92.