Crab needing home in St. Louis Missouri

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
HermitCrabmomma616

Crab needing home in St. Louis Missouri

Post by HermitCrabmomma616 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:08 pm

Hi so I have a small crab (the size of a quarter) that I named Ellie (it could be a boy lol) anyways she’s so scared and has been in my iOS tank because my 2 boys are too mean to her I hate to get rid of her but I can’t have her be lonely in a critter keeper yes it’s heated and has food,water,shelter ect but she doesn’t eat or even come out of her squidward house. Please someone give her a good home where she can have friends.

She’s perfectly healthy (I inspected her) she’s a purple pincher who I’m assuming young :crabblush:
6 PPs: Minnie,bubbles,blossom,billy,Gary and rogu (from American dad lol) 1 GSD koda

Topic author
HermitCrabmomma616

Re: Crab needing home in St. Louis Missouri

Post by HermitCrabmomma616 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:12 pm

You can post in here or pm me just please prove to me you have a good home for her thankyou so much
6 PPs: Minnie,bubbles,blossom,billy,Gary and rogu (from American dad lol) 1 GSD koda

aslansgirl89

Post by aslansgirl89 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:18 am

I am in St. Louis and I would love to adopt your crab! I have 2 others, a male and a female named Kaladin and Shallan. They are both mediums and I just upgraded them to a 20 gallon aquarium so I was actually thinking that I could probably get another friend for them! I have had them for 2 years now and I had hermit crabs for a long time when I was a kid as well. I frequently come to this forum to ask questions about anything I can do to better the environment of my little creatures so she would be well taken care of. Please let me know if you are still looking for a home for your crabby and perhaps we can get in touch! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

aslansgirl89

Post by aslansgirl89 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:23 am

Here are some pictures that I have taken over the past few months to show you how much I care about these little guys and what their tank looks like. I have made a few changes since the most pictures were taken and I am more than happy to show you pictures of the most recent setup if you would like me to. Thanks again! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Heather2508

Post by Heather2508 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:52 pm

I am in Saint Louis (Fenton area) I’d be willing to take your little guy/girl. I work with a rescue and have 3 habitats in my house
Heathakaden at g mail dot com
Put everything together and that’s my email!