Parrish, FL - 7 PP's to good home, supplies included

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
PurpleFlorida

Parrish, FL - 7 PP's to good home, supplies included

Post by PurpleFlorida » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:23 pm

I have seven Purple Pinchers that I am looking to re-home. They come with their 18” x 18” x 36” Zoo Med Paludarium, food, toys, heat mat, extra shells, sea salt, and dechlorinator powder. I would prefer to give the cage with the crabs, as it is filled with sand/coconut fiber and 1-2 crabs are currently molting. (I also have two other glass cages if interested)

I am located in Parrish, FL, and can travel 1-3 hours out. Would also be willing to meet somewhere halfway depending on distance.

There are seven PP total, all golf ball sized or smaller.

No adoption fee. I ask that any interested parties have some experience with hermit crabs. They are all wonderful with their own personalities, and would benefit from an experienced keeper. Knowledge of proper temps/substrate/humidity requirements are a must.

If you are interested, please feel free to email me at raindropsftds [at] gmail [dot] com. Thank you for reading, and happy crabbing.

(Update 10/21: Because of low temps I am not comfortable shipping the crabs. I would prefer an in-person exchange.)