Sacramento CA Hermit crab to rehome

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
carsynncosta

Sacramento CA Hermit crab to rehome

Post by carsynncosta » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:44 pm

Location (nearest large city, state, country): SACRAMENTO CA
How Far Will You Travel?: 30+ MILES
Would You Be Willing to Ship? (Applicable in the USA Only): NO
Number of Crabs, Size of The Crabs, and Species If Known: 1
Supplies and Tank That Are Included (If Any): Sand, salt, tank, heaters, items in tank, shells, dishes and water ponds, food (dried like organic chicken shells, dried fruit, dried shrimp etc.
Adoption or Supply Fee Being Asked (If Any): none
I Would Like to Be Contacted By - Email - or - PM - . either
Any Other Information:

jessiewinsted

Re: Sacramento CA Hermit crab to rehome

Post by jessiewinsted » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi there,
I live in the East Bay and am looking to adopt a crab or two. I have one now; his friend passed away and he is lonely.
I would love to adopt yours if you are still looking for a new home.
thanks,
Jessie

tommysgirl

Post by tommysgirl » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:26 pm

I lv in Modesto...not too far from you. I will take them.

Urchin

Post by Urchin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:18 pm

I am interested in your post, and would possibly like to adopt your hermit crab, if it is still available. I have 3 jumbo hermit crabs, and 1 small hermit crab. I’ve been keeping hermit crabs for 3 1/2 years. They live in a 90 gallon habitat, which has 11 inches of sand and an 18 inch climbing wall, with platforms, and salt and fresh water available at all times. What I feed my hermit crabs generally goes something like this: They always have additive free freeze dried krill, shrimp, and blood worms available. They always have a grain available, so usually oats, barley, quinoa, or kamut. They get fresh veggies every night. They always have a green leafy vegetable, plus another type of vegetable, usually whatever we are eating. They also get some type of fruit most nights as well. They get various raw nuts, and hard boiled eggs a couple of times a month as well. I have dried coral and unbleached sand dollars available at all times. I also have cholla wood, and pine cones available for them. If you are interested, I have a few questions. How long have you had the hermit crab? Has he/she been eating? How big is he/she? Can you send a close up picture of your hermit crab? I live in the area, and would be happy to pick him/her up.
-Victoria

Urchin

Post by Urchin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:23 pm

Oops! I totally missed how old this post was!

tommysgirl

Post by tommysgirl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:23 pm

I live in Modesto, Ca. If you can bring them, I'd love to have them.

Linda