Sacramento, CA: 5 PPs need home

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Leighann

Sacramento, CA: 5 PPs need home

Post by Leighann » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:01 am

I have five PPs that I need to rehome. All are under two inches in shell size. I’m in the Sacramento area. I can throw in two heaters that are reptile heater that I attach to the back of my tank. I am also will to pass along all their tank decor ( sand, plastic foliage, etc),

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Re: California Adopters

Post by GotButterflies » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:18 am

Hi @Leighann! Have you tried contacting any of the adopters listed under the California Adopters page?
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

jessiewinsted

Re: California Adopters

Post by jessiewinsted » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:00 am

Hi there,
I sent you a DM; I’d be happy to adopt two of your crabs! I live in the East Bay and could meet you halfway or let you know the next time I’m out your way.
Currently, I have one lonely crab and am hopeful to find him friends soon!
Jessie

tommysgirl

Re: California Adopters

Post by tommysgirl » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:05 pm

I'll gladly give them a forever home if you will bring them to Modesto

Killer11011

Re: Sacramento, CA: 5 PPs need home

Post by Killer11011 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:13 am

Hi I live in Turlock would like to adopt a Hermie I already have one but he is looking lonely would love for him to have a friend any way u can bring one of those cuties here if so please compile a list of everything he has and/or needs also would love to take the stuff u don't need thank you

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Killer11011

Post by Killer11011 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:16 am

[quote="Killer11011"]Hi I live in Turlock would like to adopt a Hermie I already have one but he is looking lonely would love for him to have a friend any way u can bring one of those cuties here if so please compile a list of everything he has and/or needs also would love to take the stuff u don't need thank you ps will take all five if they been together for long time in order to help them

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Urchin

Post by Urchin » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:58 pm

I also would be happy to adopt them. I would be willing to take all five. I could come and pick them up. Here is my bio from the adoptions page:

I have 4 hermit crabs. 3 are jumbos and 1 is a medium. I’ve been keeping hermit crabs for 3 1/2 years. All of my crabs are adopted from families that couldn’t keep them.
I am looking to adopt hermit crabs that are a size medium or smaller, to try and prevent dominance fights. I have the necessary space to adopt multiple hermit crabs.

My hermit crabs live in a 90 gallon habitat, which has 11 inches of sand and an 18 inch climbing wall, with platforms, several hides, and an 18 inch cholla wood climbing tree. My setup includes multiple UltraTherm heaters, a humidifier, a UVB light, and a moon light.

I have salt and fresh water available at all times. What I feed my hermit crabs generally goes something like this: They always have additive free freeze dried krill, shrimp, and blood worms available. They always have a grain available, so usually oats, but sometimes barley, quinoa, or kamut. They get fresh veggies every night. They always have a green leafy vegetable, plus another type of vegetable, usually whatever we are eating. They get some type of fruit most nights as well. They also get various raw nuts, and hard boiled eggs a couple of times a month. I have dried coral and unbleached sand dollars available at all times. I also have cholla wood, and pine cones available for them. I don’t know how to post pictures of my habitat, but I would be happy to email pictures.

Please contact me by email:
fish2see (at) earthlink (dot) net

Thanks!

tommysgirl

Post by tommysgirl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:13 pm

I live in Modesto, Ca. If you can bring them, I'd love to have them.

Linda

tommysgirl

Post by tommysgirl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:16 pm

I live in Modesto, Ca. If you can bring them, I'd love to have them.

Linda