Need to find good home. Near Seattle, WA

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
cco

Need to find good home. Near Seattle, WA

Post by cco » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:57 pm

Hello,

I’m looking for an experienced caregiver to spend my life with. My human says I’m a purple pincher about the size of a golf ball (medium size), and believes I am at least 17 years old. I’m not handled very much, but I love to dig, climb and hang out in my hammock.

My human loves me but, due to health reasons, is not able to provide as much care as I deserve.

Thank you!

Clint the Cuy

Re: Need to find good home. Near Seattle, WA

Post by Clint the Cuy » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Has this guy found a home yet? I am located in Renton.

Topic author
cco

Post by cco » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:14 pm

This little hermie is still in need of a home.

Huckleberry

Post by Huckleberry » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi! I also would be interested in adopting your crab if the person who responded before doesn't get back to you. I live in Seattle, and I currently have 3 crabs in a 32 gallon tank? I can't quite remember the size. I think it's this tank but a bit smaller. https://www.petsmart.com/fish/tanks-aqu ... gid=300129
I've been a hermit crab caretaker for around 9 years now, and I think my current crabbies need another friend. I have 1 medium crab, and two smaller ones, but they are all peaceful and don't fight. Let me know if you still need someone to adopt your crab!
Heres my tank and my larger crab - he's the big orangeish shell (the other 2 are molting right now):
Proud crabber since 2009! I am so glad I found this site, I have learned so much about hermit crabs since joining. They are so much happier and healthier now! Thank you HCA!

Huckleberry

Post by Huckleberry » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi! Sorry to message again but I really am hoping to adopt your hermit crab if possible. It's very hard to find crabs to adopt near Seattle, and I hate buying the poor little guys from petco. Are you still in need of a home? I'm sure my my crabs would like a friend. : )
Proud crabber since 2009! I am so glad I found this site, I have learned so much about hermit crabs since joining. They are so much happier and healthier now! Thank you HCA!

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:11 pm

@Huckleberry - you need to pm the OP.
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Huckleberry

Post by Huckleberry » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:04 pm

GotButterflies wrote:@Huckleberry - you need to pm the OP.
Ah! Thank you! Sorry I guess it slipped my mind that that was a thing! Oops!
Edit: Ack I sent a direct message by accident... I always get Pm and Dm confused ;n;
Hopefully they receive it.

tommysgirl

Post by tommysgirl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:15 pm

I live in Modesto, Ca. If you can bring them, I'd love to have them.

Linda