metro detroit one hermit crab!!!

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
helloyes

metro detroit one hermit crab!!!

Post by helloyes » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:55 pm

I'm willing to travel at most a little over an hour.
I'd really rather not ship, but if necessary I will learn how to do it safely!
One crab, I believe a PP but I'm unsure.
Twenty Gallon tank, heat pad, heat lamp, log, fake plant included.
I'm just asking for the gas money to be paid back, so at most 20$.
Please contact me at grace.hunter38 at gmail.com

After months of researching, I bought two hermit crabs for my birthday two years ago. Although I knew how to take care of them, I quickly learned that I am just not a person who really likes these kind of pets. I have given them the best quality of life I can, and have been active in this community on another account. One of my hermit crabs just died, and I'm discouraged. I don't want my current crab to be lonely. But I also don't want to take on another crab, knowing that I won't fully love or care for it, at least emotionally. I'm also going off to college soon and likely will not have time/space to care for them. Please contact me, I would be forever grateful if someone could take this crab!

Mary Shady

Re: metro detroit one hermit crab!!!

Post by Mary Shady » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:10 pm

Hello, I was wondering if it is still possible to adopt your hermit crabs, I live in Holly Michigan, which is about 40 miles away. I have the ability to take in both hermit crabs. If so, please private message me.