Melbourne, FL - 1 crab in need of home

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Brittasaur

Melbourne, FL - 1 crab in need of home

Post by Brittasaur » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:45 am

My hermit crab (Jeffrey) is in need of a new home since I'm worried about him getting lonely after his friend died. I'm not sure what his exact age is, but I've had him for more than 3 years now. Not willing to ship him because I think that would scare him too much, so please be local. Tank, decorations, food, and all other supplies will be included. I'm not charging any fee, just looking for a good home for him. You can PM me here or send me an email flintb70 at yahoo.com

Jamison

Re: Melbourne, FL - 1 crab in need of home

Post by Jamison » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:06 pm

I know you said you won't ship him, but I live fairly close, and it would not be far. I have two other healthy crabs who would love a friend. I was planning on just keeping two, but I will gladly take a crab in need of a home! Also, can I see a picture of the crab?
3 Purple Pinchers
1 old dog

I will miss you Lloyd! Good luck up In Hermie Heaven!

Topic author
Brittasaur

Post by Brittasaur » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:52 am

Jamison wrote:I know you said you won't ship him, but I live fairly close, and it would not be far. I have two other healthy crabs who would love a friend. I was planning on just keeping two, but I will gladly take a crab in need of a home! Also, can I see a picture of the crab?
He gets stressed really easily, so I don't think he would be able to handle being shipped. I appreciate you wanting to adopt him, but I don't want to take any risk of him dying or getting injured.

Jamison

Post by Jamison » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:09 am

Brittasaur wrote:
Jamison wrote:I know you said you won't ship him, but I live fairly close, and it would not be far. I have two other healthy crabs who would love a friend. I was planning on just keeping two, but I will gladly take a crab in need of a home! Also, can I see a picture of the crab?
He gets stressed really easily, so I don't think he would be able to handle being shipped. I appreciate you wanting to adopt him, but I don't want to take any risk of him dying or getting injured.
Okay, I understand,and I appreciate that you take that into consideration. I hope you find a home for him!
3 Purple Pinchers
1 old dog

I will miss you Lloyd! Good luck up In Hermie Heaven!

nibor

Post by nibor » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:37 am

Bad timing. I was in your area the week before you posted. I'll be back sometime in early 2019. I'll check your post before I come down again to see if he still needs a home.