Hermit Crab Needs Home - North Carolina

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
plee2

Hermit Crab Needs Home - North Carolina

Post by plee2 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:16 pm

Hello,
I recently got myself a little hermit crab which I named Sherman. I really love this hermit crab (not sure if it's a male or female but I just deemed it male). I love him so much but I feel really bad because he's all by himself. After I've done some research on hermit crabs, it really made me sad. I got this hermit crab as a gift from the local fair. I was really happy to get him but now that I'm researching more about it, I'm actually kind of sad that he doesn't have another companion. I would be really happy if you could take him in as yours and so he can be with your other hermit crab family. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you very much! I look forward to hearing from you!

StripeyZebra44

Re: KY, NC, SC, TN Adopters

Post by StripeyZebra44 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:02 pm

Hi plee2,
I know this post is a few months old but wondering if you ever found a home for Sherman? I’m in NC and I stumbled onto this forum tonight while looking for a roommate for my Selina. Her crabitat mate of almost 5 years recently died and she is in need of a friend. She’s a golf ball sized PP.

Thanks!
StripeyZebra44