2 crabs need home ~ Twin Cities

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
missymarie1

2 crabs need home ~ Twin Cities

Post by missymarie1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:03 am

Hi,
I may be looking to re home 2 crabs. I live in the Twin Cities. I am not sure how far East Central Iowa is from me. I would be willing to drive up to 4 hours to re home my crabs to someone who will take good care of them. I have had them for 8 1/2 years, but we may be moving to North Carolina and my husband would really rather not bring the crabs with us. He is not fond of them, but he let me adopt them when passengers tried to bring them on airplanes and were denied. I have a 20 gallon tank with heaters, salt and regular water, temp and humidity indicators, a plant, climbing net, and hiding tunnel. There are extra shells as well. I would provide the food and water treatment solution I have. I get my food from a hermit crab lover on eBay. Its all unadulerated food without preservatives and chemicals. I get a wide variety for the crabs. The person adopting the crabs would get all these things. I just want them to have a good home with someone who knows how to care for hermit crabs. Too many people get them and have no clue how to take care of them and they die within a year. If you or someone you know may be willing to adopt my crabs, please let me know.
Thanks
Jamie Bishop

Foxy

Re: 2 crabs need home ~ Twin Cities

Post by Foxy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:02 am

Are these crabs still available? I live in a little suburb just outside of the twin cities (you do mean in minnesota, right?) and I'd love to have more little crab friends/an extra tank and supplies?