2 Fairfield County, CT PPs Looking For A Home!

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
gallus

2 Fairfield County, CT PPs Looking For A Home!

Post by gallus » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:25 am

Hi there! I live in Fairfield County, Connecticut, near the Long Island Sound and am currently looking to adopt out my two crabs. They are both purple pinchers, small and large respectively in size. I'm able to travel about an hour or two to meet up with adopters. Because given the current weather I won't ship them, I am willing to go a little farther if there is someone out there who can take them who is not local to me. There is no adoption/supply fee. Their names are Sunshine and Solomon but when you adopt them you are welcome to change them. If you are interested I can send you pictures!

Along with the two crabs I have some supplies I will not need anymore, and would be willing to bring along with me if you wanted them:
•One 15 gallon tank with a lid
•One Zoo Med under-tank heating pad, size small
•One open but barely used box of InstantOcean salt, good for 25 gallons of water
•Various unpainted shells and rocks (If you want them I will sterilize them)
•One plastic plant and one decorative hiding "log" (I will sterilize these too)
•The mixture of Eco Earth and sterilized beach sand currently in the tank (IDK if reusing it is a good idea though so maybe not?)

If you are interested please get back to me at ririwinding (at) gmail (dot) com or by PM. Thank you so much!

Topic author
gallus

Re: 2 Fairfield County, CT PPs Looking For A Home!

Post by gallus » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:31 pm

I'm currently in the process of speaking to someone and am pretty sure it is going to go through so at the moment I'm not looking for any other offers. I will update again if this changes, and also if/when the crabs officially transfer hands. I appreciate the time anybody took to look this through.