Two crabs located near King of Prussia/ Philly to rehome!

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Ktmarriee

Two crabs located near King of Prussia/ Philly to rehome!

Post by Ktmarriee » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:23 am

I have two crabs (PP) who I adopted back in October from someone who could no longer care for them. I have a crab already and he will not get along with the new crabs so I cannot put them into the 30g tank :( I received them in a 10g tank and as soon as I added the 5 inches of proper sub they went to down to molt and have come up about two weeks ago. I’m not in a rush to rehome them and would like them to go to someone who is willing to give them the proper care they deserve with other crabs as they seem to be very social. If you’re an experienced crab owner or someone willing to learn proper care and would like to add two larger crabs to your home, please send me a message ! I’m located outside Philadelphia near King of Prussia.

Keytal

Re: Two crabs located near King of Prussia/ Philly to rehome!

Post by Keytal » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:14 pm

Has anyone reached out to you? I live in Plymouth Meeting, so I assume we are fairly close to each other. I have had hermit crabs for 3 years. I have adopted twice off of this site so far. If they are still available, just let me know and we can chat.

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:39 pm

@Ktmarriee - why do you say your crab will not get along with them?
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

RescueCrabber

Post by RescueCrabber » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:35 pm

Hello! I would be willing to take your little guys if you are still searching for a home. I have a post on the "Adopter" section, if you would like to see my tank. Please feel free to email me if they are still in need of a home: veggievet17 at gmail.com