Crab in need of a home - Akron, OH

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
cpryor73

Post by cpryor73 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:57 am

I live in Akron Ohio and I have a hermit crab that was given to us that I want to donate. I have attempted to message people in my area but no one has responded. I have 1 crab and a cage and crab stuff. I am located Akron Ohio 44310 and I will drive to a good home.

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Crab in need of a home - Akron, OH

Post by wodesorel » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:38 pm

I'm not really very able to meet up in the next couple of weeks, but if no one else steps forward please send me a PM and I'm sure we can figure something out! I'm in Leetonia and could meet in at least Salem, possibly Alliance.

I know we have a few members this side of Ohio. I'm sure they'll see this post soon!

Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:14 am

I’m in Virginia, but honestly it wouldn’t be that hard to meet halfway- not for me, but I like to road trip. And I’m good at it! It says we are roughly 5.5 hours apart zip to zip. I don’t mind driving 3-4 hours, (I do mean one way, for 6-8 total) I’m not sure what you are able or willing to do? I am just setting up some new guys and getting them settled in a new home, so it’s actually a great time for me to take one more, they can all get settled in at once! If this is something you’d like to talk more about please PM me and we will see what we can work out! I’d be able to meet up as early as Tuesday. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apaplayer

Post by apaplayer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:38 am

Hi, I live in the Youngstown area, a bit over an hour from you. We currently have 6 crabs in a 55 gallon and have been itching to add a couple more & would love to add yours to our clan. I would be willing to meet you somewhere if you would like. Private message me if interested. Thanks

Imaginationfox

Post by Imaginationfox » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Hi, I live in Medina, probably 20-30 minutes away, and would definitely be able to come and pick him up. I'm in the process of upgrading my crab tank and looking to expand my crab family. Please let me know if you are still looking for a home and I will most certainly be willing to take him!
Thanks!