Austin, Texas jumbo crab needs home

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
TXcrabby022

Austin, Texas jumbo crab needs home

Post by TXcrabby022 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:57 pm

One lonely jumbo PP looking for a new family. We adopted him into our crab family a few years ago and now he's our only crab. He needs friends but we are not ready to adopt more. I'd love to find him a home in which he's loved and appreciated and has plenty of buddies. He's in a 55-gallon tank that I'm happy to pass on to his new home, plus lots of supplies and excellent dry food. If necessary I'd be willing to ship, but would prefer to avoid it. I'm willing to travel within central/southeast Texas (Austin, San Antonio, Houston areas).

soilentgringa
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Austin, Texas jumbo crab needs home

Post by soilentgringa » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:56 pm

TXcrabby022 wrote:One lonely jumbo PP looking for a new family. We adopted him into our crab family a few years ago and now he's our only crab. He needs friends but we are not ready to adopt more. I'd love to find him a home in which he's loved and appreciated and has plenty of buddies. He's in a 55-gallon tank that I'm happy to pass on to his new home, plus lots of supplies and excellent dry food. If necessary I'd be willing to ship, but would prefer to avoid it. I'm willing to travel within central/southeast Texas (Austin, San Antonio, Houston areas).

I’m in Dallas and if you can give me a couple of weeks to plan I’m willing to meet halfway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
TXcrabby022

Post by TXcrabby022 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 pm

Yay! Thanks! I've replied to Ciara in Lake Charles already but I'll be in touch if that doesn't work out.
Last edited by TXcrabby022 on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nekol4twenty

Post by Nekol4twenty » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:10 pm

I'm located in Austin and would love to adopt this one if he is still available.

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:42 pm

As of 04/09/19 this crab still needs a home :) Please contact OP if you are interested! TY! :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

soilentgringa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by soilentgringa » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:52 pm

GotButterflies wrote:As of 04/09/19 this crab still needs a home :) Please contact OP if you are interested! TY! :)
They told me they would be in touch if Ciara couldn’t take them. I’ll PM.

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:45 am

soilentgringa wrote: They told me they would be in touch if Ciara couldn’t take them. I’ll PM.

Sounds great!

Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Kyleen rodd

Post by Kyleen rodd » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:09 am

Have they found a home yet? I live south of town Houston near Galveston. I would love to give him a great home with my three other jumbo pps!