2 PP's in Alexandria, VA looking for a home

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
mnolan992JPA

2 PP's in Alexandria, VA looking for a home

Post by mnolan992JPA » Mon May 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Hello,

I am looking to rehome my 2 PP's, Juan-Pablo and Amy. I am near Alexandria, VA/Washington, DC.

How Far Will You Travel?: I can travel up to 20 miles, could make arrangements to travel further.
Would You Be Willing to Ship? (Applicable in the USA Only): I would be willing to ship the crabs, but if you are local, you can have any of the HC supplies I currently have.
Number of Crabs, Size of The Crabs, and Species If Known: 2 crabs, 3/4 inch to 1 inch shell openings, I believe both are purple pinchers.
Supplies and Tank That Are Included (If Any): If I don't have to ship the crabs, I have a 20 gallon tank with accoutrements (dishes, decor, heating lamp, etc), a ton of salt for making salt water, and some alternative decor.
Adoption or Supply Fee Being Asked (If Any): None.
I Would Like to Be Contacted By - Email - mnolan992 at gmail.com or by phone (PHONE NUMBER REMOVED BY ADMIN) any time (please leave a message)
Any Other Information: I've had these hermit crabs for over 5 years. They've been with me through a lot, but I've not been able to provide the care they need recently and that situation does not look like it will improve soon. I'm looking for a home for them that will provide them with the care they need, but I'm also looking for a home that will enjoy having them.

treebeardgoddess

Re: 2 PP's in Alexandria, VA looking for a home

Post by treebeardgoddess » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi - I just sent you an email, if you are still interested in re-homing Juan-Pablo and Amy.

Gleasoce

Post by Gleasoce » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:44 pm

Sent an email!

Speedy

Post by Speedy » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:26 pm

Hello!

I had two wonderful crabs for 15 years. Recently, Crabby left us. But Speedy is full of personality who bangs on his cage for attention or for wanting to go for a walk in our enclosed living room. Am really missing Crabby - Speedy can be a bully so I kept them in separate 10 gallon tanks next to each other. Crabby would chirp for Speedy whenever he was out of her sight and they would sleep next to each other (beside the glass) under their caves. Would really like to adopt! We live in Roanoke, VA and have family in Maryland, so travel is not an issue. Hope you will consider us!
Blessings, Marissa Howard (PHONE NUMBER REMOVED BY ADMIN)