4 pp’s in Litchfield county, Connecticut in need of a new home!

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
WinkyCrab

4 pp’s in Litchfield county, Connecticut in need of a new home!

Post by WinkyCrab » Wed May 29, 2019 8:48 pm

My name is Emily, and I have 4 pp’s in Litchfield County, Connecticut who need a new home. I’m going into my senior year of high school and between sports, clubs and academics I haven’t been able to give my crabs the amount of time and attention that I would like to be giving them. I love them and don’t want to part with them, but I’ll be either away from home or extremely busy the whole summer, and then in a year I’ll be off to college. I just don’t think it would be fair for me to keep them when I won’t be able to give them the care they need.

They are small and medium sized crabs, and I’ll give them with all of my shells and some of their hides and decorations. They have a double-light day/night light for the tank that recently broke and which I’m struggling to replace. If you’re savvy with electronics and would like that as well to potentially fix or just to use with the side that works I’ll include that too. I currently have the night bulb in the working side.

I live in the Litchfield county area in Connecticut, and ideally would like to travel around 40 miles at most to meet someone with them, but I’m completely willing to alter that if need be for the good of my little guys!

Ookley

Re: 4 pp’s in Litchfield county, Connecticut in need of a new home!

Post by Ookley » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:47 pm

Hi Emily, I would be willing to adopt your crabs if you haven't found a new home for them yet. I'm in West Hartford and could meet you halfway (Bristol?) If you're interested, you can email me at lpvromans AT gmail.com

Thecrabbylife:)

Re: 4 pp’s in Litchfield county, Connecticut in need of a new home!

Post by Thecrabbylife:) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:20 am

If the plans fall through, I live nearby and would be interested in giving your hermies a home.