Wilmington Delaware Hermie Needs Home

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
maggiebrady87

Wilmington Delaware Hermie Needs Home

Post by maggiebrady87 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi everyone, I have a great hermit crab who is in need of a home. I am an elementary teacher. The art teacher at my school put her hermit crab in the faculty room, asking if anyone wanted her. She got the hermit crab at the beach but her grandchildren no longer felt like taking care of it. :( I love all creatures great and small but I don't really have the resources right now to take proper care of this hermie. Right now she's living in a small habitat by herself. Her name is June. I will gladly drive to meet you. I live in Wilmington, Delaware. Thank you!
:crabbigsmile:

CrabbyLover77

Re: Wilmington Delaware Hermie Needs Home

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:33 pm

maggiebrady87 wrote:Hi everyone, I have a great hermit crab who is in need of a home. I am an elementary teacher. The art teacher at my school put her hermit crab in the faculty room, asking if anyone wanted her. She got the hermit crab at the beach but her grandchildren no longer felt like taking care of it. :( I love all creatures great and small but I don't really have the resources right now to take proper care of this hermie. Right now she's living in a small habitat by herself. Her name is June. I will gladly drive to meet you. I live in Wilmington, Delaware. Thank you!
:crabbigsmile:
Hi!
I just rescued a couple of crabbies last week, and I have a 7 year old crab named Beau too. I have 2 habitats going at the moment, a 20 gal long tank and a plastic terrarium that is appx the size of a 30 gal tank. I would love to take June into our crabby family. I live in PA, but am frequently in Newark DE. I could pick her up next Saturday. It's my bday that day and it would be a great bday present to have her! Let me know. You can PM if you'd like. Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My Pets: 1 Pomeranian, 1 Russian tortoise, fishes/snails(40 gal freshwater aquarium), and 4 hermit crabs.
"Animals are my friends, and I don’t eat my friends".
-George Bernard Shaw