Looking for a home in South Jersey

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Lydia’sMom

Looking for a home in South Jersey

Post by Lydia’sMom » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:04 am

We have a small hermit crab named Seagull that needs a home. We’ve only had him about a month and have a lot of supplies but do not have an adequate tank. You can have all the supplies (sand, declorinator, salinator, treats). I’ll travel 50 miles.
Seagull needs an adequate tank for heat and humidity and also needs a brother or sister as I know they are very social creatures.

Pebbles

Re: Looking for a home in South Jersey

Post by Pebbles » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:15 pm

Can you add a picture of him??
15 year old that loves pets. My mom wont let me get a fourth crab tho cuz apparently her house would be a zoo and Rock, Pebbles, and Boulder are enough.

460mgray

Post by 460mgray » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:45 am

About what size is he.? I have two and would love to have a third. I live in lumberton nj.

Kydra

Post by Kydra » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:20 pm

Adopted.

I picked him up late ish 9/11... didn't even realize he was already named! Already switched shells twice and been calling him Groot haha. Def need to upgrade ASAP. This 'small' guy is larger than my alpha lol. Petco tomorrow? Thinking about it. At least I know it's not just me here in SJ for future reference.

Topic author
Lydia’sMom

Post by Lydia’sMom » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:48 pm

Thank you to those that reached out to adopt Seagull. Sorry, I didn’t see these other posts, but thank you. He now has a home in Kydra. Best wishes to all of you with your hermit crab friends.