1 Hermit Crab needing new home in Topeka, KS

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
momof6

1 Hermit Crab needing new home in Topeka, KS

Post by momof6 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Topeka, KS but will travel an hour to 1 1/2 hours to deliver
I am willing to ship if needed
All supplies go with him including: I believe it is a 35 gallon tank, wood stand with cabinet, water treatment, food, all his decorations with plenty more in the cabinet to swap out, etc.
No fees unless shipping fees
Please Email if interested- wingriders95atgmaildotcom or - PM me- .
I have a 15 year old hermit crab named Captain that I got for one of my daughters who is now in college and working 3 jobs to afford everything. She gave over care of him to a younger daughter who has also grown up and is now in high school who then passed that on to her younger sister who has now started middle school and just discovered boys, video games and volleyball. I have been the "back-up" for all of these 15 years and loved it, but just can't lift his big tank anymore to clean it out. It's getting harder and harder with my lupus and osteoarthritis. (I have had to give up my sugar gliders as well, and it's just breaking my heart). I think it is time to pass him on to a family who will enjoy him like they should. He loves to play and to be held. He does not pinch, and will crawl all over. He is very social, but now he rarely gets out of his tank. He's been alone so long I don't really know how he would do with other crabs anymore. Please someone adopt him! We are in Topeka, Kansas, and would travel up to an hour or so to meet up to give him and all his stuff that would come with him. There would be no charge, all I ask is that you promise to love and care for him like one of your own children. Email me if interested. Thank you!!!

Heather2508

Re: 1 Hermit Crab needing new home in Topeka, KS

Post by Heather2508 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Do you still have captain?! Anyway I could get some pictures?!