Springfield, PA - 3 PPs for Adoption

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Benjamindhill

Springfield, PA - 3 PPs for Adoption

Post by Benjamindhill » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:57 am

Location (nearest large city, state, country): Springfield, Delaware County, PA
How Far Will You Travel?: 20 miles
Would You Be Willing to Ship? (Applicable in the USA Only): No
Number of Crabs, Size of The Crabs, and Species If Known: 3 PPs - 1 small and 2 medium
Supplies and Tank That Are Included (If Any): Would be willing to provide tank (does not have a lid, had to do makeshift), stand, and any food and other remaining supplies
Adoption or Supply Fee Being Asked (If Any): No fee
I Would Like to Be Contacted By - Email - or - PM - . I would prefer to be reached at ben at hhfamilies _ com
Any Other Information:
We have had two of these crabs for three years and one for two years. They have each successfully molted several times. Unfortunately, my boys are not paying attention to them, and I am running out of energy to take care of them. They deserve a better home with more space, more friends, and better food.

CrabbyLover77

Re: Springfield, PA - 3 PPs for Adoption

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:28 pm

I know this doesn't help you now, but I should be moving and able to upgrade my tank in the next 2-3 months. I'm not far from you, and would be more than willing to adopt your crabbies if you haven't found a home for them by then. I have a 20 gal long tank with 4 crabs now, but will be upgrading to a 55 gallon that I have in storage when I move.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My Pets: 1 Pomeranian, 1 Russian tortoise, fishes/snails(40 gal freshwater aquarium), and 11 hermit crabs.
"Animals are my friends, and I don’t eat my friends".
-George Bernard Shaw

Hermiencraboo

Re: Springfield, PA - 3 PPs for Adoption

Post by Hermiencraboo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:19 pm

Hi. I have a large tank and I’m willing to take all 3. I’m in west jersey. I pm you but not sure if you got my message. I’ll travel and meet you half way. Maria.