3 Female PP need a home - CT (Willing to drive anywhere in the East)

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
HuskyAkira

3 Female PP need a home - CT (Willing to drive anywhere in the East)

Post by HuskyAkira » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Hello, all! I have three, medium sized, purple pincher females that need a home. I live at college and only see them, maybe, once a week. It doesn't seem fair to them to have to live with such an absent owner. My family does their best to take care of them while I'm at school, but they don't understand how to properly care for them. I want them to live a nice life with someone who already has an established colony. They don't have to stay together, although they are quite bonded to each other. I would be happy to drive them anywhere in New England. I can most definitely meet anyone in New England or NY/NJ/PA. I would prefer that they go to a home with someone that understands their proper care and already has a setup for them. I am happy to donate all of their accessories with them. They currently live in a (I believe) 29 gallon tank with 6" of substrate(sand and ecoearth). They have lots of shells, climbing sticks, fish netting, 3 heaters, varieties of food, insulation, houses, plants, food dishes, DIY pools, and much more! I am more than happy to give that to the next owner. If anyone has any room and is willing to take them, please PM, email or call me. Phone # - 571-426-4306; Email - kvanhoutenusj@gmail.com. Thank you!

Bp2802

Re: 3 Female PP need a home - CT (Willing to drive anywhere in the East)

Post by Bp2802 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:06 am

Are you still needing a home for your 3 hermit crabs

Topic author
HuskyAkira

Re: 3 Female PP need a home - CT (Willing to drive anywhere in the East)

Post by HuskyAkira » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:29 am

Hello! Yes, I am!