Three PPs in Denver, Colorado

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
caralineo

Three PPs in Denver, Colorado

Post by caralineo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:42 pm

Three purple pincher hermit crabs with 55 gallon tank setup. Completely FREE to a good home.

I have had the oldest two since 2013, and acquired another in April of this year after a college student dumped it at my door (how terrible, right!/?). I love them more than anything, but the current situation I am faced with in regards to my living situation is that I am at risk for becoming homeless and the option I have for residing doesn't allow for any extra room for my hermit crabs.

All three hermit crabs are incredibly sweet and have never pinched me in the years I have had them. They love fresh fruits and vegetables, freeze dried shrimp, chia sprouts, and just about anything they can get their claws on.

Here's a link to some pictures of their setup along with them in action! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I have a 50 gal tank, assorted food, and everything that you'd need for them and I would be more than happy to give it all to you along with the crabs for no cost. I just want to see my babies go to a good home.

Thank you so much <3