1 pp needs a new home in TX

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
awhit

1 pp needs a new home in TX

Post by awhit » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:45 pm

Hi, we have a PP that needs a new home. We've had him for several years. His buddy passed away a while back, and he's been all along for quite a while. I'd love to give him to someone with other crabs, who could give him a good home. We're in Wylie, TX (north of Dallas). I'd be glad to drive him to you, up to 50miles or so. Thank you so much!

potato_patch56

Re: 1 pp needs a new home in TX

Post by potato_patch56 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:26 pm

Hello! I'm located in Plano TX. Not sure if you are still looking to rehome your crabby, but I have space and experience. What size is your crab? Looking forward to hearing from you. Take care and stay safe.
Em :crabbigsmile:

Topic author
awhit

Post by awhit » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:13 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply! Sorry I missed it for several days. That would be wonderful if you'd like to adopt him. I'm not quite sure how to tell you his size...he's pretty good sized! I'd be happy to bring him to you

potato_patch56

Post by potato_patch56 » Sat May 02, 2020 6:12 pm

Hello! I apologize as well for missing your message! Thank you so much, we'd love to have him! I'll be home all day tomorrow if that works for you? Feel free to email me so we can work out details:
Godzilla.mothra56@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you! :crabbigsmile: