Boston MA ~ 2 Crabs Need a home

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
CrabLover0412

Boston MA ~ 2 Crabs Need a home

Post by CrabLover0412 » Tue May 05, 2020 3:14 pm

Hello fellow crab lovers! I go by the name of CrabLover0412, and I need to adopt out two of my precious little Crustaceans :( . The first of my many legged companions is 8 years old, and the other is 1 year old. Please reach out to me if you would like to adopt my beloved Geni Coenobita!!!

kiirsi

Re: Boston MA

Post by kiirsi » Fri May 08, 2020 11:39 am

Hello,
I live pretty close to Boston and could take your crabs. Awful as it sounds I've been practically counting down the days until my sis leaves so I'd be able to (she's really into air freshener but I can finally breathe again). I'm not entirely sure what you would like to know but I'm happy to answer any questions. I have a tank standing ready without any current inhabitants, I've had crabs before for several years. And then my sister came home.

EmmieLuna

Re: Boston MA

Post by EmmieLuna » Sat May 09, 2020 10:57 am

Hi, we're in the Boston area and are interested in taking either one or both crabs. We've been crabbing for 2.5 years and have 3 PPs in a 40 gallon tank. If you are still looking, we would love to give them a good home. We monitor humidity, have deep substrate, and provide a wide variety of tasty treats.
Thanks!