3 crabs needing a home near Ashland/Richmond VA

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Motörcrab

Re: 3 crabs needing a home near Ashland/Richmond VA

Post by Motörcrab » Sat May 09, 2020 6:41 am

@mlakers was shipping captive bred babies last summer. I'm not sure how many times she has shipped. She did have a perfect record and can probably give some excellent packaging advice.
Coenobita Curiosities offering crabby decor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoenobitaCuriosities

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sat May 09, 2020 7:15 pm

Motörcrab wrote:@mlakers was shipping captive bred babies last summer. I'm not sure how many times she has shipped. She did have a perfect record and can probably give some excellent packaging advice.
Thanks!
I just can't believe how chilly the nighttime temps are going to be for the next month. Not anywhere close to the min safe shipping temp. Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My Pets: 1 Pomeranian, 1 Russian tortoise, fishes/snails(40 gal freshwater aquarium), and 7 hermit crabs.
"Animals are my friends, and I don’t eat my friends".
-George Bernard Shaw

Chockhern

Post by Chockhern » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:03 am

Hey if that small one crab is still available then i am willing to get it. I am even ready to pay small amount for it. And shipping will not be a prob for me as one of my friend (jack) works in Citizenshipper pet shipping as a part time transporter. He know how to ship crabs safely so that will not be your concern to ship them.
I love small crabs because they are quiet attractive.
Hope for positive reply