Kent, OH or Morgan County, OH 1 crab

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
kentormococrab

Kent, OH or Morgan County, OH 1 crab

Post by kentormococrab » Mon May 18, 2020 10:37 pm

Hello! I am trying to re-home a crab that I was given by an individual who had no intention of caring for it any longer. I moved it into a new tank with 6 inches of substrate, better humidity and temperature and it began to molt a week after, and just came out of it's molt last week. I need a new home asap as changing circumstances have made keeping this crab impossible. I am in Morgan County now, but will be visiting Kent at some point in the future and could align that visit to meet with a potential adopter willing to meet on a Tues-Fri in the early afternoon. I can travel an hour from the center of Morgan County to meet an adopter in a city, but would have to meet an adopter in Kent proper. If you have any interest and would like to see photos please contact me! I do not know the species and I do not know the age but it is still a small crab, the shell is larger than a quarter but smaller than a 50 cent piece.

abbeyfaith

Re: Kent, OH or Morgan County, OH 1 crab

Post by abbeyfaith » Fri May 22, 2020 1:52 pm

Hi,

I am from central Ohio around Columbus. Do you still have the crab?

Abbey

Topic author
kentormococrab

Re: Kent, OH or Morgan County, OH 1 crab

Post by kentormococrab » Thu May 28, 2020 12:31 pm

Hello Abbey! I sent you a private message.