Twinsburg Ohio 1 Crab

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Drake X. Bit

Twinsburg Ohio 1 Crab

Post by Drake X. Bit » Sun May 31, 2020 7:56 pm

Hi; I'm moving soon and haven't been in good mental health. Sadly, this has reflected on my crabitat and I haven't been able to take care of my crabs. I'm afraid if I try to continue caring, it'll just lead to more problems and stress. I'm desperately looking for a new home for Lemon- my youngest and last crab. I need him to be adopted before the morning of June 12th. I don't have a car and don't think my parents are willing to drive him too far, so you may need to stop by. Please, I need him to go to a good home. I've not done any adoptions before, so I hope I'm doing this right and people respond.

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Twinsburg Ohio 1 Crab

Post by wodesorel » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:21 am

Hey, I'm really really sorry to hear this. If you get stuck and can't find anyone in time, there is a reptile rescue in South Euclid called Herps Alive. They have rehomed many hermit crabs over the years. It should be less than a half-hour drive from you, BUT they have volunteers around the state that can meet and transport animals. It may be an option, if your parents agree.

We aren't able to travel right now, but I'm about an hour south of you. If you know anyone coming down this way, I'd be happy to adopt the little guy. My husband works at Angels for Animals in Canfield and we could arrange a drop off there at any time day or night with one of the staff.
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

Topic author
Drake X. Bit

Re: Twinsburg Ohio 1 Crab

Post by Drake X. Bit » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:40 am

Thank you for recommending them. We're going to deliver the crab soon, and my parents agreed to drive. Again, thank you!