Decatur, GA 2 crabs with 55 gallon tank and supplies need forever home

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Sylvia555

Decatur, GA 2 crabs with 55 gallon tank and supplies need forever home

Post by Sylvia555 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Hi! I am wondering if anyone is wanting to rescue 2 hermit crabs!? I have two amazing crabs and they are the size of a ping-pong ball or an egg.
They have both molted and I have had them for a year and a half. I am taking good care of them but I am overwhelmed by the care and wondered if you would like to adopt them. I have a 55 gallon tank and instant ocean and lots of supplies. I have a heater and a thermometer/hydrometer. I have many small tins of organic food and minerals, a spray bottle and about eight extra shells.
I live in Decatur Georgia close to Atlanta. I am happy to bring them to you. You seem like you take good care of them and love doing so. I love them but I am overwhelmed with a few things right now and want the best for them. Their names are Florence and Oscar. Please let me know if you are interested! You can email or text me.

Sylvia Dollarhide
Number removed by Admin

Hermielover121

Re: 2 crabs with 55 gallon tank and supplies need forever home

Post by Hermielover121 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:17 pm

I really want to take them but I live in Canada. It is pretty far so I could be one of your last options. I am setting up a 69 gallon that they most likely will move into with my 2 pp that are around the same size. I am looking for some more hermit crabs but there is no one in Canada. So if no one else replies then you can contact me if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

batcaves

Re: Decatur, GA 2 crabs with 55 gallon tank and supplies need forever home

Post by batcaves » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:39 pm

Will send you a direct message...

Wrendictive

Re: Decatur, GA 2 crabs with 55 gallon tank and supplies need forever home

Post by Wrendictive » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:36 pm

Hi! Did you find a new home for your crabs? I am in Dunwoody and would like to adopt.