Scarsdale, NY ~ 4 crabs need a home!

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
avocadocrabbies

Scarsdale, NY ~ 4 crabs need a home!

Post by avocadocrabbies » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:07 pm

I have four crabbies that are in need of a home: Hurricane Sandy, Pool Guy, Igor and Karen.The school year is upon us and I'm not sure I'll be able to provide my little crabbies with the love and adequate care that they deserve. I have four crabs, one EE and three PPs (I could be wrong, as I'm not very good at telling the difference between most species) and they are roughly one medium, two large, and one extra large. (size of a large grape, slightly smaller than a pingpong ball, and slightly larger than a pingpong ball.) Currently, only three of them are aboveground. I would like to secure an adopter and wait for the fourth guy to resurface, then plan moving details. They are currently in a fifty gal with multiple hides, plants, toys, logs, etc. that I am totally willing to give along with them, plus a heating mat, hydrometer, water and food bowls, and extra shells. Not quite sure yet how I would physically move them, as there are several hundred pounds of substrate in the tank that have to be removed 20lbs at a time. The crabs would most likely be put in a small transport tank, and the empty fifty gallon separately if it is needed/wanted. I am not in an urgent rush, but would like to secure an adopter sooner rather than later. Will drive up to an hour to an hour and a half, would prefer an experienced owner to a new one. Please email me at avamin2005 at icloud.com or PM me if you are interested or want pictures!

update: I have found a potential offer, but it is not confirmed yet. Please still contact me if you are interested!

Ava

last updated: 9/18/2020
four crabbies: Pool Guy, Karen, Hurricane Sandy, Igor- 3 PPs and an E :)

VickieG

Re: Scarsdale, NY ~ 4 crabs need a home!

Post by VickieG » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:34 pm

Have you found a home for your crabs yet? I sent you an email.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk