Cape Coral, FL // 2 Hemit crabs in need of rehoming // I've had them for 6yrs and 2yrs.

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
B_wasz

Cape Coral, FL // 2 Hemit crabs in need of rehoming // I've had them for 6yrs and 2yrs.

Post by B_wasz » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:43 pm

2 hermit crabs in need of rehoming. I have had them for 6yrs and 2yrs. They were given to my son as gifts and my son is only 9, so I have been caring for them, along with 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 dragons, and a fish tank. Dragons and fish were also gifts for my son, so of course, who do you think takes care of them? Yup, that's right, ME. I'm a single mother, so all these animals take up a large portion of my day, which I don't really have the time for. The poor hermit crabs do not get the attention and honestly the care that they deserve. They are still well taken care of and in great shape. Please please please contact me if you are interested and can honestly give them a better home.

PinkyNTwinkie33

Re: Cape Coral, FL // 2 Hemit crabs in need of rehoming // I've had them for 6yrs and 2yrs.

Post by PinkyNTwinkie33 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:33 am

I’m in South NJ, but I am willing to pay for shipping, as I have a 60 gallon crabitat. Would you mind letting me know how big the crabs are, if someone has not already adopted them? Thank you!
5 PPs -
2 Large: Pinky and Blue
3 Medium/Large: Speedy, Cupid and Tiny

1 Cat: Twinkie
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Cape Coral, FL // 2 Hemit crabs in need of rehoming // I've had them for 6yrs and 2yrs.

Post by GotButterflies » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:29 pm

PinkyNTwinkie33 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:33 am
I’m in South NJ, but I am willing to pay for shipping, as I have a 60 gallon crabitat. Would you mind letting me know how big the crabs are, if someone has not already adopted them? Thank you!
Here at the HCA we have asked people not to ship due to the postage delays....
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com