NJ, PA Adopters

List of local adopters by state. If you would like to adopt through the HCA, please add a new post to your state's topic.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Apis_mellifera

Re: NJ, PA Adopters

Post by Apis_mellifera » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:37 pm

KING OF PRUSSIA, PA

My name is Ashley and I am looking to adopt a companion or two for my crab instead of buying. I had my crabbie-kid pair for several years and unfortunately one passed. I am looking for a small/medium companion or two as that is what I have space for. I am willing to travel to Philadelphia or any surrounding areas of King of Prussia.

I have had crabs for many years and presently I have a 20 gallon aquarium set up. My crabitat is set up with a day/night light cycle, a climbing wall, salt water and fresh water pools, heat mat, shells, and hides, etc. Along with fresh foods, I have a selection of 18+ dried foods that get rotated to offer lots of healthy varieties.

I'm looking forward to giving someone their forever home!

LAST UPDATED: 02/07/20

Shannonkind

New Brunswick, NJ

Post by Shannonkind » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:13 pm

NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ

Several months ago I purchased 2pp for my kids without doing research. Immediately I did the research and now I have a ten gallon tank with eco earth, fresh and salt water, extra shells, and places to hide and climb, in addition to a heat regulated isolation tank with a similar set up. Unfortunately, after waiting fourteen weeks for our new friends to join us, we determined they had not survived.

Technically I am a first time crab owner, but these guys seem to be the perfect pet for my temperament. I am willing to travel up to an hour to ethically obtain two or three new crabs.

Be well. :)

LAST UPDATED: 03/15/20

TamosClaro

Re: NJ, PA Adopters

Post by TamosClaro » Fri May 22, 2020 3:49 pm

CHESTER/MONTGOMERY COUNTY BETWEEN PHILADELPHIA & READING

I'm willing to travel about an hour away, but I could be convinced to travel a bit farther. I'd also be able to travel to central PA around the Williamsport area, as I frequently visit the area for family.
I have a 58g converted curio cabinet that you can learn more about here --> https://www.hermitcrabassociation.com/p ... 9&t=121128
I've been keeping hermit crabs for more than a decade now, and I have 3pps. I'm could add up to 3 more pps to my enclosure, and I can be contacted by PM. :}

Last verified on 5/22/20