Hermies Kitchen

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
Cordj3700

Hermies Kitchen

Post by Cordj3700 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Who has ordered from hermies Kitchen? Is it worth the wait? How long until you got your order?
I have two dogs. A new owner of three hermit crabs as of July 2020.

Motörcrab

Re: Hermies Kitchen

Post by Motörcrab » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:40 pm

We last time we ordered from Hermies Kitchen was over a year ago. I believe that order took 3 weeks to arrive. We never had any issues with their foods. Some things were a hit and others weren't touched. I don't blame the shop for that since crabs can be picky.

If you are looking for other options check out our resources there are a ton of food shops listed there. The HCA has this as an easy reference guide only and does not endorse any shops. Members that have shops are mentioned so you can easily put a name to the shop!

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=119315
Coenobita Curiosities offering crabby decor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoenobitaCuriosities

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:55 am

Ahh, I ordered from there a while back. Like Motor, it took under a month to arrive, and my crabs loved what they got (I ordered some Cholla, and a few sample packs, all of which my little piggys devoured)! :)
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Topic author
Cordj3700

Post by Cordj3700 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:33 am

Oh ok thank you 😊
I have two dogs. A new owner of three hermit crabs as of July 2020.