Crabotanicals *UPDATE*

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
fandt94

Crabotanicals *UPDATE*

Post by fandt94 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 am

I placed an order with them August 10th. Have not received items and they have not been shipped. On day 3 after messaging them on Etsy before saying anything to Etsy. It was a store found on the links here so I thought I’d post.

EDITED TO UPDATE: Contact has been made and things have just been haywire on their end. I should be getting my orders soon so changing my review to a positive one A :)
Last edited by fandt94 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Crabotanicals F-

Post by wodesorel » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:19 am

You've got me worried! The owner is a former Admin here and has been around forever with no complaints. I've sent out messages to see what's up.
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

lmw142

Post by lmw142 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:28 am

I've ordered from crabotanicals several times, and have never had a issue. I hope everything is ok and this gets sorted out! Their products are really great, my crabs have always loved everything I've gotten.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Topic author
fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:42 pm

wodesorel wrote:You've got me worried! The owner is a former Admin here and has been around forever with no complaints. I've sent out messages to see what's up.
Thank you! I didn’t know if the owner was a member here so I didn’t want to jump the gun and file anything with Etsy. I’ve sent a couple of messages on there so I hope I hear something soon. Hopefully all is well and they have just been busy, etc.
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Topic author
fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

lmw142 wrote:I've ordered from crabotanicals several times, and have never had a issue. I hope everything is ok and this gets sorted out! Their products are really great, my crabs have always loved everything I've gotten.

I hope it gets sorted out too! I was looking forward to my orders....maybe something personal is going on...

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Post by aussieJJDude » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:30 pm

fandt94 wrote:
lmw142 wrote:I've ordered from crabotanicals several times, and have never had a issue. I hope everything is ok and this gets sorted out! Their products are really great, my crabs have always loved everything I've gotten.

I hope it gets sorted out too! I was looking forward to my orders....maybe something personal is going on...
Probably. Hopefully it all goes well, or your order just fell through the cracks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies

Topic author
fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:28 pm

aussieJJDude wrote:
fandt94 wrote:

Probably. Hopefully it all goes well, or your order just fell through the cracks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Gosh I hope not since it’s all been paid for lol! Hopefully I hear from them soon. I’m going to give it a few more days :)

soilentgringa

Post by soilentgringa » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:07 pm

This is absolutely unusual for Crabotanicals and hopefully they get back to you soon.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Topic author
fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:48 pm

wodesorel wrote:You've got me worried! The owner is a former Admin here and has been around forever with no complaints. I've sent out messages to see what's up.
Have you heard any response? I’m reluctant to do anything on Etsy yet but I haven’t gotten any responses on there yet....

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Nothing yet, she hasn't checked my messages.

Please do whatever you feel you need to do, it's your money! I'd be totally freaking out if I were in your shoes. Obviously something went very wrong! I had just wanted to let you know that her store wasn't a scam and until now we hadn't heard a complaint.
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram