Received both food orders today!

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!
Post Reply
User avatar

Topic author
RiNiKy506
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Received both food orders today!

Post by RiNiKy506 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:34 pm

I received both my food orders today from Healthy Hermit and Hermie’s Kitchen! So excited! I gave them a little scoop out of each sample pack bag from Healthy Hermit and a small scoop of the Healing Food from Hermie’s Kitchen. Also got my beautiful pieces of cholla wood I bought off eBay today, my ultratherm came yesterday. I’ve been too sick to put everything together, I went to dr tonight and have bronchitis. Hopefully I’ll be feeling better soon so I can get everything together. I will post pictures when it’s all done. Really wish I felt better to get pictures of everything.


♡ Rod ♡ Salty ♡ Bob ♡ Squirt ♡ Crabina ♡
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers »-♡->

User avatar

fandt94
Posts: 622
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: NW Indiana

Re: Received both food orders today!

Post by fandt94 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:53 pm

How exciting! Hope you are feeling better soon so you can enjoy the new stuff! (At least your crabs will get to enjoy the food! Lol)
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

User avatar

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Received both food orders today!

Post by GotButterflies » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:57 pm

Bronchitis?! Yikes! "Aint nobody got time for that"! Hope you are feeling better soon! :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

User avatar

ciaraalston
Posts: 1117
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:33 am
Location: Louisiana

Re: Received both food orders today!

Post by ciaraalston » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:33 pm

Awe, so sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're better soon!!!!!
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

User avatar

Topic author
RiNiKy506
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Re: Received both food orders today!

Post by RiNiKy506 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:19 am

Thanks everyone. They devoured their food! I definitely have to get another order in. They loved everything.


♡ Rod ♡ Salty ♡ Bob ♡ Squirt ♡ Crabina ♡
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers »-♡->

User avatar

ciaraalston
Posts: 1117
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:33 am
Location: Louisiana

Re: Received both food orders today!

Post by ciaraalston » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:27 am

How are you feeling? I sent another order in, even though i told my boyfriend i wouldnt :hlol:
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

User avatar

Topic author
RiNiKy506
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Received both food orders today!

Post by RiNiKy506 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:36 am

I still have an awful cough that doesn’t want to break, but thankfully I finally have my energy back. Thank you. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ I know I really need to get another order in, my sample packs are running low. I’m with you on the ordering in secret. My fiancé said to me the other day “You won’t buy new work clothes but you’ll buy more shells for the crabs”. That’s just the way it goes sometimes, the crabs are just as spoiled as the kids! Lol!


♡ Rod ♡ Salty ♡ Bob ♡ Squirt ♡ Crabina ♡
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers »-♡->

User avatar

fandt94
Posts: 622
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: NW Indiana

Re: Received both food orders today!

Post by fandt94 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:02 pm

ciaraalston wrote:How are you feeling? I sent another order in, even though i told my boyfriend i wouldnt :hlol:
I placed another order last week too! :hlol:
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

User avatar

ciaraalston
Posts: 1117
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:33 am
Location: Louisiana

Re: Received both food orders today!

Post by ciaraalston » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 am

RiNiKy506 wrote:I still have an awful cough that doesn’t want to break, but thankfully I finally have my energy back. Thank you. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ I know I really need to get another order in, my sample packs are running low. I’m with you on the ordering in secret. My fiancé said to me the other day “You won’t buy new work clothes but you’ll buy more shells for the crabs”. That’s just the way it goes sometimes, the crabs are just as spoiled as the kids! Lol!


♡ Rod ♡ Salty ♡ Bob ♡ Squirt ♡ Crabina ♡
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers »-♡->
Lol, i know right! My crabs eat organic everything with a strict feeding schedule. He's lucky to get hamburger helper once a week. :hlol:

I'm glad you're feeling better!! Get plenty of rest, and drink fluids! Sending prayers!
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

User avatar

AwesomeHermit
Posts: 748
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Re: Received both food orders today!

Post by AwesomeHermit » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:49 am

GotButterflies wrote:Bronchitis?! Yikes! "Aint nobody got time for that"! Hope you are feeling better soon! :)
You read my thoughts, lol
3 Clypeatus
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Crabbing for over two years!

User avatar

Topic author
RiNiKy506
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Received both food orders today!

Post by RiNiKy506 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:25 am

ciaraalston wrote:
Lol, i know right! My crabs eat organic everything with a strict feeding schedule. He's lucky to get hamburger helper once a week. :hlol:

I'm glad you're feeling better!! Get plenty of rest, and drink fluids! Sending prayers!
Thank you so much. Image I’m right there with you on that one! Lol!


♡ Rod ♡ Salty ♡ Bob ♡ Squirt ♡ Crabina ♡
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers »-♡->

User avatar

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Received both food orders today!

Post by GotButterflies » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:35 pm

AwesomeHermit wrote:
GotButterflies wrote:Bronchitis?! Yikes! "Aint nobody got time for that"! Hope you are feeling better soon! :)
You read my thoughts, lol
:) One of my favorite quotes of all times!!
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Post Reply