etsy shell shop

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
crabs_lex

etsy shell shop

Post by crabs_lex » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:52 pm

I’m not sure if it was ever mentioned but I like to buy a lot of my crabs shells off of simplyseashellsdecor on etsy.
My crabs love the shells i got from there. And the prices aren’t bad at all. Some of the shells on there are not suited for crabs but I like to but the turbo shells she offers. Also she shells imperfect shells (no chips or holes but some of the designs are off) but they are suitable for crabs and many crabs go in those shells and you get a great deal. But they sell out fast.

tajjyarden

Re: etsy shell shop

Post by tajjyarden » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:07 pm

Those look really nice! I got some shells off Etsy from seashellmart which are of similar quality, though not as many different kinds.

Beckanai

Re: etsy shell shop

Post by Beckanai » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:39 pm

Wanted to also add, I also purchased my shells from this etsy shop, twice now and I have not been disappointed. They were beautiful, shipped fast and very reasonably priced.
This is an older tank photo, but all of the shells in the picture, including the one that David is wearing, came from their shop.Image

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

New to crabbing an lovin'it!
7 PP's - David, Frank, Bob, Hank, Larry, Eugene 2.0, and Paul 2.0