LiveHermitCrabs.com

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: LiveHermitCrabs.com

Post by wodesorel » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Yep, changed hands at some point. Old address was NY. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

Xenpurgisnachtt

Post by Xenpurgisnachtt » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:14 am

Yeah; and the shipping address is apparently still claimed from new york; did the lady who ran the last website eventually gave up on it because of family issues or something?

You currently can't check anything out at the moment, and there's a few things im really questionable about that could lead it to yet another scam; mainly the more exclusive, extremely-hard to find species of hermies such as the blueberries which can't be shipped into the US anymore from what I'm aware of; what's in the country, stays in the countries, if this in the highly unlikely chance it's not a scam then those same crabs have to been kept alive for all these years. ( and it's really sad, when i first got really into the hermie hobby i wanted a blueberry! )

Crabby in NJ

Post by Crabby in NJ » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:24 am

Hey everyone. I saw a site with plenty of good reviews for hermit crabs yourfishstore.com. They have 🍓 crabs. Just thought I’d let you all know. Good luck to all. :crabbigsmile:
Crabbing with my son now! My my, how things have changed!

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Post by curlysister » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:18 pm

Hmmmm.... These reviews say otherwise:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/your-fish-store-fredericksburg
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers