LiveHermitCrabs.com

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

orangemelodie

Re: LiveHermitCrabs.com

Post by orangemelodie » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 pm

I didnt order, i am just stalking this thread. Good luck this week and keep us lurkers posted
8 land hermit crabs: 6 PPs, and 2Es
about 20 marine hermit crabs
8 tropical fish, 2 horses, 3 dogs, and almost 30 birds

Crab Addict

Post by Crab Addict » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 pm

orangemelodie wrote:I didnt order, i am just stalking this thread.
same here :lol:

Giga

Post by Giga » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:26 am

Hi.. Yes, this will be shipped tomorrow or Wednesday. We will be shipping with heat packs. Thank you so much for your patience!!

Thank you,
Customer Service
LiveHermitCrabs.com

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
You said it didn't bite!.........Well..........It didn't bite me.

HeathMcCrab

Post by HeathMcCrab » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:13 am

Yeah!!!!!!
Heath

Mom of 4 Children, 1 Golden Retriever: Boomer, 2 Cats: Casper & Juliet, 15 Hermies (PPs)

patchouliii

Post by patchouliii » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:55 am

Hi.. Just wanted to let you know, we will be shipping your order next week. We are starting our shipments tomorrow, but due to the holiday this week, we have to push off shipments to next week.

I ordered August 3rd. Since I had Blueberries in my order and got substitutions, I got free crabs :D
YAAAAAYYY!!!! Finally!!

:clap: :banana: :cheer:
Crabbiopolis est. 2010.
Population: 30% Clypeatus, 25% Brevimanus, 25% Compressus, 20% Violascens.
http://s1265.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... i/library/

Headmistress of a half a dozen +1 breech-ling (human eggs)

Careyenz

Post by Careyenz » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Mine ship tomorrow, too. I doubt I need to say this, but lets keep each other updated on the mite situation as it pops up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Careyenz, mom to Collin-7, Lily-4, 4 Straws, 5 Blues, 2 Violas, 2 E's, 2 PP's, and 3 cats.

patchouliii

Post by patchouliii » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Careyenz wrote:Mine ship tomorrow, too. I doubt I need to say this, but lets keep each other updated on the mite situation as it pops up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, please. Mites :faint:
Crabbiopolis est. 2010.

Lucille

Post by Lucille » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:03 am

Careyenz wrote:Has anyone gotten a shipping update? Last time I ordered, my email came through the Thursday before the week they shipped. I didn't get any word this week. I'm feeling discouraged because I start a new position at work on the 15th and I won't be able to be home for them upon delivery. I might have to inquire about delivering to my parents house or cancel.
The post office offers a Hold and Call service, it is free. Contact your local post office and tell them you want a package held for you. They will call when your package arrives, and you can come direct to the post office to get it.

Temeriki

Post by Temeriki » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 am

I know my Ecuadorians came Miteless, but Ecuadorians tend to do that, also they came in the September delivery. I got my fingers crossed for all of you.
1 PP Thor
7 Ecuadorians: Dr Zoidberg and others
Rip Kong, Herman and Pippin

kuza

Post by kuza » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:16 pm

I've found Ecuadorians to be the most susceptible to mites. I'm not sure if the mites I just battled came in on the straws, PP's or E's but I know they covered the E's the most and I would see the most mites on them once the outbreak took hold.

patchouliii

Post by patchouliii » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Seriously, my order is being shipped next week to accommodate another customer's personal schedule that placed an order after me. She's simply doing it so she wouldn't lose that order. And I wonder how many orders she is accommodating?
I'm not being petty but I don't think that that is fair. What if everybody had "personal" issues. Would they accommodate each and every one of us? "Oh, I'm having a baby next week, I'm taking my kids to grammy's, I'm going to Hawaii". Seriously?
We all paid the same price, we all have been waiting, some longer than others and we all have lives. You are supposed to ship in the order that you received. End vent! :?
Business is business, don't you agree?
Crabbiopolis est. 2010.

emberfusion

Post by emberfusion » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:28 pm

patchouliii wrote:Seriously, my order is being shipped next week to accommodate another customer's personal schedule that placed an order after me. She's simply doing it so she wouldn't lose that order. And I wonder how many orders she is accommodating?
I'm not being petty but I don't think that that is fair. What if everybody had "personal" issues. Would they accommodate each and every one of us? "Oh, I'm having a baby next week, I'm taking my kids to grammy's, I'm going to Hawaii". Seriously?
We all paid the same price, we all have been waiting, some longer than others and we all have lives. You are supposed to ship in the order that you received. End vent! :?
Business is business, don't you agree?
The way she has handled the whole affair has been a bit unprofessional.
I learned my lesson the hard way when I lost all the crabs I ordered from her. I just ... she's not getting my business anymore - especially after everything she's doing and hasn't been doing with all you guys who have ordered this summer.

Giga

Post by Giga » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Ahhh my order has shipped!!!
You said it didn't bite!.........Well..........It didn't bite me.

Lucille

Post by Lucille » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:01 pm

patchouliii wrote: Business is business, don't you agree?
I TOTALLY agree.

From what I have read, this person has VERY expensive crabs that take forever to get shipped and sometimes have mites. Why is anyone continuing to order?
Some of the wholesale companies are easy to talk to, will sell to an individual as long as she buys the minimum 50, and have excellent reputations and ship immediately. If you want exotics, email and ask. I bet anyone here could find a couple friends to go in with them on a wholesale priced exotic order.

patchouliii

Post by patchouliii » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Lucille wrote: I TOTALLY agree.

From what I have read, this person has VERY expensive crabs that take forever to get shipped and sometimes have mites. Why is anyone continuing to order?
Some of the wholesale companies are easy to talk to, will sell to an individual as long as she buys the minimum 50, and have excellent reputations and ship immediately. If you want exotics, email and ask. I bet anyone here could find a couple friends to go in with them on a wholesale priced exotic order.
And with this craberriesusa.com site, you don't need to do wholesale! They have violas, straws AND blues! You just email them PLUS, their crabs are half the price!
Crabbiopolis est. 2010.