Fruit flies

For the discussion of any creepy crawlies that may have taken up residence in your tank, including mites. Please note that isopods have their own forum.

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Fruit flies

Post by Hermie escape artist » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi I saw somewhere something about it and i have no idea where .. i looked around alil ... can someone help .. what do i to help either attract them somewhere I a bottle or something ... does everyone have problems with fruit flies because of the crabitat or ... am I doing something wrong.... what's the best thing to do cause my crabbie is in my bed room so the flies are getting annoying ... just started seeing flies only like one or 2 but still !!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hermiwormi

Re: Fruit flies

Post by hermiwormi » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Hermie escape artist wrote:Hi I saw somewhere something about it and i have no idea where .. i looked around alil ... can someone help .. what do i to help either attract them somewhere I a bottle or something ... does everyone have problems with fruit flies because of the crabitat or ... am I doing something wrong.... what's the best thing to do cause my crabbie is in my bed room so the flies are getting annoying ... just started seeing flies only like one or 2 but still !!!!

You may have problems with fruit flies for pets that you offer fresh fruits and vegetables for, such as the crabs. I've had luck with attracting them into apple cider vinegar in a bottle

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Re: Fruit flies

Post by Hermie escape artist » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:03 pm

hermiwormi wrote:
Hermie escape artist wrote:Hi I saw somewhere something about it and i have no idea where .. i looked around alil ... can someone help .. what do i to help either attract them somewhere I a bottle or something ... does everyone have problems with fruit flies because of the crabitat or ... am I doing something wrong.... what's the best thing to do cause my crabbie is in my bed room so the flies are getting annoying ... just started seeing flies only like one or 2 but still !!!!

You may have problems with fruit flies for pets that you offer fresh fruits and vegetables for, such as the crabs. I've had luck with attracting them into apple cider vinegar in a bottle

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Thanks ! Yes