Zebra roly polies?

For everything isopod - breeding, keeping, and as clean up crews. Also known as pill bugs and rolly-pollies!

Topic author
Kermie16

Zebra roly polies?

Post by Kermie16 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:38 am

Hey guys! Apparently the crabs have been having a lot of fun with the zebra roly polies...I can only find a few alive left in the tank. I bought these guys from Stacy at Isopod Connections but seems that she is no longer selling them? I emailed her and haven’t heard back. Do u have any recommendations on where I can purchase more? I’ve been thinking about breeding the ones I have but I’m not confident about it and I really can’t handle something else to take care of on top of what’s already on my plate. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermie225

Re: Zebra roly polies?

Post by Hermie225 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Following- I was going to order from her, too!

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:59 pm

well, I don't have zebra ones, but I have powder blues and shiny - they are extremely active, and very fun to watch! I will send you some for FREE - you just pay for priority shipping. I'm busting at the seams. This offer extends to anyone. Yes, I have that many. I set up a 55 gallon tote. :)

Edit: Just an FYI, my name happens to be Stacy too, but I am not Stacy from Isopod Connection. :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Topic author
Kermie16

Post by Kermie16 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:49 pm

GotButterflies wrote:well, I don't have zebra ones, but I have powder blues and shiny - they are extremely active, and very fun to watch! I will send you some for FREE - you just pay for priority shipping. I'm busting at the seams. This offer extends to anyone. Yes, I have that many. I set up a 55 gallon tote. :)

Edit: Just an FYI, my name happens to be Stacy too, but I am not Stacy from Isopod Connection. :)
Wow!! Yes, please, GB!! We will take some! Thank u!!! How can I send u my information and also how I can pay you:):)

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:16 am

Anyone can pm me for some :)

Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com