Always organic food?

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Always organic food?

Post by aussieJJDude » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 pm

wodesorel wrote:Unfortunately, with custom restrictions and duties, ordering food internationally is usually an expensive headache.

I don't know of any UK sellers. We've rarely had UK and English speaking European members over the years - not sure if hermits aren't as popular there, or if there is a different forum that owners use instead of us. (Although I know of all the Aussie ones, so I've always assumed that hermits aren't much of a popular pet.)
After a quick google search, I did find a seller on Esty from greece that sold a few things that looked promising.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/DivineEsho ... =657852458

I swear I've seen some UK site in the past, but I cant seem to recall where I saw it from. In saying that, options such as going to the local grocery store and buying organic died foods and making you're own is a good idea! :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies