Glue safe for use make water pools.

All about freshwater & saltwater - dechlorinators, salt, water bowls, and pool construction & maintenance.

Topic author
Just Jay

Glue safe for use make water pools.

Post by Just Jay » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:55 am

Hello! I'm sure its posted somewhere but I am on tapatalk and unsure how to search

I'm re-doing my pools. So any other helpful tips or even if you'd like to share a photo of your own pools thatd be great.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LandFishh

Re: Glue safe for use make water pools.

Post by LandFishh » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:15 pm

If you're looking for a water-safe glue option, silicone/aquarium glue works just fine. If you use it, you MUST wait for it to fully cure, 24 hours minimum. Most of us just use plastic kitchen containers with craft mesh attached for them to climb out. Make sure they have a good and clear way to climb out or they'll drown.
Hermit crabs, Fish, (Soon to be snails?), Dog, Garden. :D

scuttlecrusty22

Re: Glue safe for use make water pools.

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am

I have a plastic container with crafting canvase as well! It seems to be the easy way to do pools. :banana: :crabbigsmile:
(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"