I'm so excited!

This forum is where you discuss issues relating to molting hermit crabs, including pre- and post-molting issues. If you are having a molting emergency please post in the Emergency Forum.

Topic author
vlahosm

I'm so excited!

Post by vlahosm » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:00 pm

After just over a month we had not one, but two successful first molts! My son found Lionel playing in the shell shop and Fred back to his favorite spot in the moss pit. What a stressful few weeks, I really thought that I had done something wrong. It looks like Alexander may be down now for his first... We will see... Super proud Daddy!
3 PPs; Fred, Lionel and Alexander

fandt94

Re: I'm so excited!

Post by fandt94 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Yay! Congrats! We had our first successful molt about a week ago so I can relate! I now have 2 still down and it’s got me on pins and needles!
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Topic author
vlahosm

Post by vlahosm » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Thank you, you too! I truly was thinking the worst, but to see how active they are and how happy they seem... Makes it all worth it.
3 PPs; Fred, Lionel and Alexander

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:11 pm

Woo hoo!! Crabgoals! :banana:
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com