Worried About Molting Again

This forum is where you discuss issues relating to molting hermit crabs, including pre- and post-molting issues. If you are having a molting emergency please post in the Emergency Forum.

Topic author
hermiwormi

Worried About Molting Again

Post by hermiwormi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:32 am

The crab that I got with Koa (Moja) has been under since about mid-August. There's a possibility he could be coming up very late at night, but I've seen no sign of him. Koa, the largest, has been up and down. I have only seen Koa, Chella, Siam, and Ozark. I understand that they can even go through molts back to back, and I have not dug around or shifted anything either, and I'm going to continue to wait and see if there are any signs of Moja coming back up.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

RiNiKy506

Re: Worried About Molting Again

Post by RiNiKy506 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:50 am

Can you get a Wyze Cam? They’re only about $25 on Amazon, it opens up a whole new world of watching them, then you would be able to see if Moja is coming up at night. It’s really easy to set up also.

♡ Rod ♡ Salty ♡ Bob ♡ Squirt ♡ Crabina ♡
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers »-♡->

Topic author
hermiwormi

Re: Worried About Molting Again

Post by hermiwormi » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:48 pm

RiNiKy506 wrote:Can you get a Wyze Cam? They’re only about $25 on Amazon, it opens up a whole new world of watching them, then you would be able to see if Moja is coming up at night. It’s really easy to set up also.

♡ Rod ♡ Salty ♡ Bob ♡ Squirt ♡ Crabina ♡
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers »-♡->
I never thought of a camera to monitor themImage I'll start checking out Wyze Cams on Amazon though.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk