First Successful Molt!

This forum is where you discuss issues relating to molting hermit crabs, including pre- and post-molting issues. If you are having a molting emergency please post in the Emergency Forum.

Topic author
aarin-m

First Successful Molt!

Post by aarin-m » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:42 am

This boy has been underground since early December. When I woke up this morning I discovered his exit hole and found him relaxing in his favorite spot at the top of the tank:

As the title suggests I'm still very new to this, and it's super exciting to see it happen! :D

Hermiesguardian

Re: First Successful Molt!

Post by Hermiesguardian » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:54 am

Yay!
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

DevilNDisguise

Post by DevilNDisguise » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:23 am

The first molt is always the most relieving for me!
1 Bearded Dragon, 1 Guinea Pig, 1 Mouse, 1 Lovebird, 1 Dog, 2 Cats, 2 Rabbits, 2 Frogs, 2 Cockatiels, 2 Budgies & Their 3 Babies, 3 Rats, 4 Hamsters, and Many Hermit Crabs!

scuttlecrusty22

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:55 am

Congrats! :congrats:
(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:23 am

My little boy came up that I've been stressing over. Just in time, too, because I'm putting in the new water dishes and more sub this weekend. Hope more don't go down!
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:55 am

Yay!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My Pets: 2 Pomeranians, 1 Russian tortoise, fishes/snails(40 gal freshwater aquarium), and 13 hermit crabs.
"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav