Calcium is a big yes food wise. As soon as you can please create another topic in the emergency forum answering the questions below so people can understand the situation and help you more! This is almost exactly like another topic, so please check out the link below as well! The "Crabby wheelchair" idea is genius, so thank Motorcrab! His youtube videos, I believe, will be super helpful in this situation. hope your crabbie is doing okay right now
1. What kind of substrate is used in your tank and how deep is it?
2. Do you have gauges in the tank to measure temperature and humidity? If so, where are they located and what temperature and humidity do they usually read?
3. Is a heat source used in the tank? If so, what?
4. What types of water are available (fresh or salt) and how is the water treated (what brands of dechlorinator or salt mix and what ratio is used to mix it)?
5. What kinds of food do you feed and how often is it replaced?
6. How long have you had the crab and what species is it, if known?
7. Has your crab molted, and how long ago did it happen?
8. What type of housing are the crabs kept in, what size is it and what kind of lid is on the housing?
9. How many crabs are in the tank and about how large are they?
10. How many extra shells are usually kept in the tank, if any?
11. Have there been any fumes or chemicals near the crabitat recently?
12. How often do you clean the tank and how?
13. Are sponges used in the water dish? If so, how are they cleaned?
14. Has anything new been added to your crabitat recently?
15. Is there any other information you would like to share that might be helpful (anything that is regularly part of your crab care, playtime, bathing, etc.)?
16. Please describe the emergency situation in detail.