Naples Sea Shells shipment

This is where you discuss shells for your hermit crabs. Not for selling/swapping shells, use Classified Ads for that.

Topic author
crabby33

Naples Sea Shells shipment

Post by crabby33 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Okay, I ordered a set of spotted turbos 3/4” - 7/8” opening & a set of banded turbos 7/8” - 1” openings. As well as a single banded turbo with a 7/8” opening. However, I only got the 7/8” spotted turbo and the two banded turbos with 7/8”- 1” openings. It appears they left out the 3/4” spotted turbo and the single 7/8” banded turbo. I even checked to see if the 7/8” banded turbo was out of stock and it wasn’t. Has anyone else had this problem?

Motörcrab

Re: Naples Sea Shells shipment

Post by Motörcrab » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:01 pm

I would double check your packing slip and be sure you had them on your order. They may have run out of those shells and possibly gave you a partial refund or waiting to ship them out once they get new stock. If they did mess up I would email them your situation and also give them a call. Be sure you reference your order number. That will also help them resolve your issue.
6 Strawberries: Diablo, Mephistopheles, Beelzebub, Abaddon, Amon, Wendigo
4 PP's: Crabcake The Mighty, Crabsecutioner, Crabus Maximus, Lemmy Krabmeister, Philthy, Crabby Dee

Topic author
crabby33

Post by crabby33 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:21 pm

I did double check the packing slip and the single 7/8” banded turbo and 3/4” spotted turbo were on there. I also double checked the website to be sure they weren’t out of stock. They were not out of 7/8” banded turbos. They also were not out of the 3/4”-7/8” spotted turbos.

soilentgringa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by soilentgringa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:07 pm

I have never had a problem with Naples. Just contact their customer service and let them know what happened.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk