Donations

Please Help us out by donating!

Your contribution help pay for hosting and other site maintenance!

Sub Menu
Search

Naples Sea Shells shipment

This is where you discuss shells for your hermit crabs. Not for selling/swapping shells (see the Classified Ads for that).

Moderators: Moderators (Senior), Moderators (Junior), Moderators (Standard)

Naples Sea Shells shipment

PostAuthor: crabby33 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Okay, I ordered a set of spotted turbos 3/4” - 7/8” opening & a set of banded turbos 7/8” - 1” openings. As well as a single banded turbo with a 7/8” opening. However, I only got the 7/8” spotted turbo and the two banded turbos with 7/8”- 1” openings. It appears they left out the 3/4” spotted turbo and the single 7/8” banded turbo. I even checked to see if the 7/8” banded turbo was out of stock and it wasn’t. Has anyone else had this problem?

crabby33

Re: Naples Sea Shells shipment

PostAuthor: Motörcrab » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:01 pm

I would double check your packing slip and be sure you had them on your order. They may have run out of those shells and possibly gave you a partial refund or waiting to ship them out once they get new stock. If they did mess up I would email them your situation and also give them a call. Be sure you reference your order number. That will also help them resolve your issue.
Motörcrab

PostAuthor: crabby33 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:21 pm

I did double check the packing slip and the single 7/8” banded turbo and 3/4” spotted turbo were on there. I also double checked the website to be sure they weren’t out of stock. They were not out of 7/8” banded turbos. They also were not out of the 3/4”-7/8” spotted turbos.

crabby33

PostAuthor: soilentgringa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:07 pm

I have never had a problem with Naples. Just contact their customer service and let them know what happened.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
soilentgringa
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Shells