Is this the next size up?

This is where you discuss shells for your hermit crabs. Not for selling/swapping shells, use Classified Ads for that.

Topic author
aslansgirl89

Is this the next size up?

Post by aslansgirl89 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:36 pm

So I noticed recently that everyone is outgrowing their shells and I have been looking for some that will fit them but I have been having trouble finding any. So recently I bought some off of Naples after measuring the openings and I thought that they would be a good size but when I finally got them and boiled them yesterday, they looked somewhat big... I don't know if there's a size in between or not though because the ones they are currently in are 1" and the upgrades are 1⅛". Thoughts? Here are some pictures of them all the way in their shells (had to convince them to go in because they are so friendly!) as well as next to the new ones. ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Xenocrab

Re: Is this the next size up?

Post by Xenocrab » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:54 pm

They will pick what they want! They may change pants a few times! Be patient and observe!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

6 babies, 4 Es and 15 PPs.

Xenocrab

Re: Is this the next size up?

Post by Xenocrab » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:56 pm

Check this guy out too! We got a lot of quality shells from him! I personally recommend him! My crabs are wearing a lot of the shells we got from himImage

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

6 babies, 4 Es and 15 PPs.