dry food?

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Topic author
Oliviet#1

dry food?

Post by Oliviet#1 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:54 am

does anyone recommend any (specific) dry foods I can make or buy? I don't want the food to go bad too fast and I would like the crabs in my tank to be healthy. Thank you!
I have had pets in the past, but my family can’t have any furry or feathered ones due to allergies. I usually try my best to help and currently trying to set up a crabitat. I also try to treat others with Love!❤️

Scarletfire

Re: dry food?

Post by Scarletfire » Mon May 13, 2019 9:10 am

Check out the resources page

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

doth

Post by doth » Mon May 13, 2019 11:04 am

Happy Hermit Supply on Etsy has some great mixes. Mine really like dried mealworms too which you can get at Pet Stores. You can do a dish of raw honey too, that stays good for a long time.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Post by curlysister » Mon May 13, 2019 12:10 pm

I order all my dry food from the Hermit Crab Patch.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

teachincrabbie

Post by teachincrabbie » Mon May 13, 2019 3:21 pm

There are Etsy shops that are great. I use some from the Hermit Crab Patch. I also use dry foods I find at the grocery store like pumpkin seeds, quinoa, and dried coconut. For protein, I use dried bloodworms and Zilla's Omnivore mix.

I have a separate section for fresh fruits/veggies and honey. But it is easy to take that out and leave the dry food in for a longer time.

JoeHermits
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JoeHermits » Mon May 13, 2019 3:42 pm

Many grocery stores also have bulk dried goods sections. Nuts, grains, fruits, and tea components (leaves and flowers) are all options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk